Saturday, May 2, 2015

From the Herd

Well I am back and I thought this Stampin Up card made from the stamp set "From the Herd" would be perfect to showcase.  I am losing one of my bosses who is taking on another position and wanted to make him a special card from his team.  I thought this stamp set was perfect!  I stamped it in Versafine black ink and watercolored the "herd".  I used blushing bride for the pig, shades of baked brown sugar for the buffalo and the llama, daffodil delight for the chicken, soft slate for the goat and lost lagoon for the little bird.  The stamp set comes with several cute sayings which include 'from all of us', 'it's pasture birthday', ' party animals' and several more to fit many occasions.   You can find this stamp in our Occasions catalog which runs thru June 2nd.  Click on the right to view the catalog and if you want to order the stamp set or any other Stampin' Up project, click on the button to the right that says Shop my store.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!