Saturday, September 14, 2013

Frankenstein Halloween Card


Now isn't he cute!  I can't say I came up with this card but I did find it online and thought it was sooo cute!  I am amazed with what people can come up with using the Stampin' Up products that they have.  The head is made from the Top Note Die!  Simply cut one out in green and one in black.  I used pear pizzazz in this card.  The black Top Note you will cut in half to make his hair.  Cut some jagged lines in the hair to come up with his bangs.  

His eyes are made from punching out 2 circles in white with the 1" circle punch and  2 circles in
black with the 3/4" punch.  The eyelids are made with the 1" circle punch in the same green color.  

Cut the circle in half for the eyelids.  The nose is also half a green 1" circle and like the eyelids, are attached with dimensionals to give them some pop!  I used my white gel pen to add the white of the eyes and a black marker to add the mouth and scar.  The background paper is some retired designer paper from Stampin' Up that I had leftover from last year.

If you have questions, leave me a comment.   Hope you enjoyed my "creation" as much as I enjoyed making it.  Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!