Friday, August 9, 2013

Everyone is talking about all the wonderful new products Stampin' Up has in its new catalog.  Last week I introduced you to the Chalk Talk Bundle with the Happy Big Day stamp.  
This is another stamp from the same set.
 'Just a little something for a very special someone' is in the shape of a tag.  If you buy the bundle, you get the die cut that matches it to make cutting it out a breeze!  I added a little ribbon and a button to make a hanger.  Along the bottom I added another piece of ribbon and then added some new "Candy Dots".  Candy dots come in all the same colors as our ink pads and can be added directly to the cards as I did on this one or you can put them on brads!  I used one of our colorful designer papers for the background layer.
It is so easy to make cards when you use your creativity and Stampin' Up's products! 
 Check out my website by clicking the button on the right.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!