Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today I entered the Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge.  Here's their sketch.

Here's my Blooming Birthday card that I made from the sketch.

I used the colorful Sycamore Street paper along with the Blooming with Kindness and Beautiful Birthday stamps from Stampin' Up.  I added a little butterfly to the flower using our butterfly punch.  A piece of our ribbon added a nice break in the solid color.

Thanks for checking out my blog.  Remember to check out Stampin' Up's
 Sale-A-Bration going on until March 22nd.  Click on the Free Stuff link to see all the wonderful free choices you have when you buy $50 in merchandise! 

5 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours you have used! Great take on the sketch and perfect bit of bling on the butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin that DSP. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Try Stampin on Tueday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic & bright card. Just perfect combination of colours, ink & pp. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Congrats on being chosen as one of the top 3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shirley! What fun it is to see you in the top 3 :) Love the bright, cheery colors you chose for your birthday card. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!