Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunshine


This week end has been wonderful!  The sun has been out and maybe Spring is really here! This inspired me to bring out my 'Feel Goods' stamp set which includes the above stamp.  I thought it made a wonderful match for this designer paper and the Summer Starfruit  'In Color' Inks.  I wanted to keep it simple so the added ribbon and bow finished off the card nicely.

The 'Feel Goods' stamp set is from our Spring Catalog and has a total of  five stamps with wonderful sayings such as the one above.  Check them out on my website by clicking on the 'Shop Online Now' button the the right.   Check out the whole line of Stampin' Up products and consider joining our group of demonstrators.  Just the discount on your purchases makes it worth it and you can stop at any time!  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful Easter!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card- so simple, and so elegant! This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!