Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey everyone!  Sorry that I haven't posted recently but I am back and feeling Spring in the air!  With Easter a few weeks away, I thought I would pull out one of my Easter stamp sets from Stampin' Up.  This one is called Easter Blossoms and it has six different stamps, one being the above girl with a Easter Basket.

I wanted the card to be bright and colorful so I used my Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Designer paper along with the Old Olive coordinating ink to get this card to "pop".  I wanted to add some bling to the card so I added a couple of pearls to the butterfly and added a little pink button to the bouquet the little girl is holding.  To add some more color, I colored in the Easter Eggs in her basket with my marker set.

I made the frames from the Stampin' Up Framelits Label Collection.  These dies make layering so easy and simple.  And who doesn't like simple when it comes to making something?

All these items can be purchased at my Stampin' Up website.  Just click the "Order Stampin Up Online" button to the right and check out all the great products we have for making cards simply.  Remember our Sale-A-Bration is ending March 22, so until then with every $50 purchase you get to choose a few gift.  Check out the free items you get to choose from by clicking on the "Free Products" button to the right.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!