Monday, February 18, 2013

Owl card


 
Sometimes it takes a little incentive to get me stamping like an upcoming baby shower!  My niece Libby is due this June and she just loves Owls!  This motivated me to get out my Owl punch and do my first owl card.  

I found this card online in a window version and I decided to keep it "simple" and skipped the window part.  What caught my eye was the cute leaves on top of the card.  This is made with a scallop punch and highlighted with some extra color.
It amazes me on how creative some people are with punches.  Although it is a little time consuming putting together the owls, you can "dress" them up for any celebration!

 Check out my website for the Owl punch and many other creative punches that Stampin' Up has.  They make being creative, really SIMPLE!  Just click on the button on the right side and start shopping.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the owl card and I'm sure Libby will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Lots of work, but so amazingly cute! I love this card... mind if I CASE? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!