Monday, February 11, 2013

faux pinwheel

Hey stampers!  Today I have a cute card that I saw another Stampin' Up demonstrator do.  Credit goes to Dawn Olchefske who showed me how to make this adorable card.  I used the cute Specialty Sweet Shop designer paper that is now on sale in our Clearance rack and made 1 1/4" squares.   Rotating the squares around with a coordinating color gives the illusion of a pinwheel. The brad in the middle is also in the clearance rack and is called Jelly Bean Sweet Shop brads.  This design can be used for any occasion card from birthday to thank you. 

I also choose to embossed the coordinating squares and do a little embossing on the bottom.   You can use any designer paper and coordinate it with matching colors.  The combinations are endless!

Remember, there is still a few days left of our Sale-A-Bration going on.  With every $50 purchase you get to choose a free gift.  Just click on the link to the right and you will be directed to my website.

I hope you enjoyed this card and if you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Quilters call this pattern "card trick"! I love getting these great cards delivered right to my inbox! Keep up the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!